Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Good Friends and people

Phrases that made my life

I love you – Mrs. Duku

Shut up - Michael Duku

Chale I no dey biz – Dozy

BOLOOOOOOOOOOO – Isaac Opoku and Andrew Asare

Chale anything for my niggas – MriCook

Niggas who don’t believe in themselves, I hate that shit – Darkowaa

Chale 1 woman only, don’t be a dog – Jerry

Caleb clean your room – Lado

Middle Finger to the law, nigga gripping my balls – Jigga

When I grow up I want to be famous – Pussy cat dolls

I am not guilty – O.J Simpson

Chale we dey go Hollywood – Elorm Goka

Cally Cal!!! – Nah Densua

Everything I’m not makes me everything I am – Kanye West

Don’t do Drugs – Barnie

My lifes a bitch – Dwayne Michael Carter

Real Gangstas and thugs – RGT

With my ego I could stand here in a speedo and look like a fucking hero – Kanye West

We are messed up! – Nikita Lithur

**To aspire for greatness keep good friends like I have, to everyone whose name is up here, except the artists, thank you**

1 comment: